I’m a Lake Tahoe based wedding and portrait photographer, and fan of unposed, giddy-in-love, melt-my-lenses-editorial-style moments … oh, and t-shirts and jeans.
…that was quick!
Looking for an internship?
If you read the following and it sounds exactly like you, give me a shout!
1. I’m friendly, positive, confident, my friends think I’m pretty cool, my mom says I’m awesome, and I’m just an overall good person with good intentions. I love dogs. I have a wide range of interests. I frequent eclectic restaurants, coffee shops, and I’m somewhat of a foodie. I love style, fashion and design (interior, graphic and architectural design), I’m always looking for fun, new ways to spend my time.
1a. I’m VERY organized (or at least organized at work…. your closet doesn’t count… mine’s a mess too), I have a VERY strong work ethic and I will stand behind my work and take pride in what I do. I’m a great problem solver and researcher so I can usually figure stuff out on my own.
2. I’m a MAC and proficient in its operating systems. (no offense to PC’s but my office runs on Apple).
3. I have a good working knowledge of Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, and InDesign. (or I know a little but I learn/understand this kind of stuff easily).
4. I have great writing skills and etiquette and my punctuation is way better than this post.
5. I don’t mind the occasional mundane office organizing duty, such as filing, stuffing packages for shipment, keeping supplies stocked, etc.
6. I love photography. I may or may not be a photographer but I love working with and looking at images. I have ‘the eye” for what makes strong photographs and compositions. I even took an art class or two. I simply love exercising my creative muscles.
7. I like facebook/ pinterest/twitter/etc but I won’t constantly sneak on it for personal purposes.
8. I’m friendly and professional in business emails.
9. I love art and innovation and eclectic styles and pretty much every genre of music.
10. I’m looking for 1-2 days a week (Monday’s, Tuesday’s, or Wednesday’s, preferably) throughout the summer/fall of 2012, beginning in the South Lake Tahoe office with potential to work from home. This is an unpaid internship but with perks throughout and the potential for a very nice reward at the end of your internship.
If this sounds like you, I’d love to hear from you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.